– All Makes & Models
– New & Used Car Log Book Servicing and Tune Ups
– Light Commercial Repairs (e.g. Ute’s, Vans and Small Trucks)
– Lube, Oil & Filter Changes
– Vehicle Diagnostics
– Tyres & Exhaust
– Brakes & Clutch Repairs
– Steering & Suspension
– Cooling System repairs
– Wheel Alignments
– Bosch Battery Stockist
– All Work Guaranteed
– MTA (Motor Trade Association of WA) Approved
– Loan Vehicle Available
– We Will Beat Any Genuine Quote!
JRP Automotives has been established since 1988. We are a family run business that strongly focus on building an outstanding reputation and rapport with our customers throughout Perth.
Our enviable standing for technical competence, quality workmanship, outstanding service and superb value has taken us from humble beginnings and seen us evolve as one of the most prominent workshops in Landsdale. JRP Automotives are perfectly positioned to meet and exceed the challenges posed by today’s modern vehicles.
As your leading local choice for quality automotive vehicle servicing and repairs and in Landsdale, JRP Automotives offers excellent (Guaranteed) workmanship and superb service for trade and private vehicle owners. We continue to bring our customers a genuine low-cost service that matches our main dealer competitors in terms of mechanical excellence and vehicle repair expertise.
Our goal is to provide you with a fast, friendly affordable service. At JRP Automotives, our fully trained mechanics will offer quality service and guaranteed repairs. We work to tight manufacturer guidelines and recommendations to ensure your vehicle is serviced accordingly and that any existing warranties are never compromised.
Choose JRP Automotives for your next car service and enjoy the reassurance of your vehicle servicing requirements. You can contact us by email at any time, or by phone during business hours, for helpful and professional assistance with any and all of your vehicle servicing, mechanical & engine repair needs.
Our Typical Standard Service Type Includes:
* Full Safety Check.
* Customised Service Check Performed According to Your Vehicle Manufacturer Guidelines and Recommendations.
* Lube, Engine Oil and Filter Changes. – Brake Inspection and Adjustment.
* Brake Fluid Test along with Inspection of All Hoses and Components. – Anti-freeze Coolant Check.
* Alternator & Battery System Check.
* Cooling System Inspection and Test.
* Air Conditioning Operational Check, Inspection of Under Bonnet Components.
* Windscreen Wash (Check & Top Up), Check Windscreen Wipers, Lights, Exhaust Mounts.
* Inspect and Report on Suspension, Tyres and General Vehicle Condition. – Detailed Road Test.
* Log Book Stamp.
* And Many More Items …….